Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precaution Announcement
The Okura Prestige Taipei takes immediate actions to prevent Coronavirus (COVID-19) contagion and in need of every guest’s cooperation to keep a safe and sound environment.
▪ Only accommodate passengers who have entered Taiwan and passed 15 days. We apologize for any inconvenience may cause.
▪ All employees has to follow certain procedure before starting their daily tasks:
- Body temperature checking.
- Put on facial mask.
- Regularly sterilizing hands and objects surfaces with alcohol (ethanol).
- Escort to hospital immediately when feeling indisposed.
▪ All suppliers associated with hotel has to check body temperature and put on facial masks before entering the hotel.
▪ We prepared infrared thermometer and sterilizing fluid for our guests if needed. During dinning hours, any guests with flu-like symptoms will be reported to managers on duty immediately. Hotel has the right not accepting guests with Coronavirus-alike symptoms.
▪ Strengthen the sterilizing in restaurants, entire public areas, elevators, and Okura Health Club.
▪ Strengthen the sterilizing all guest rooms.
It is our responsibilities to prevent any virus infection. We also remind each of you to wear facial mask and washing hands with soap regularly in this very moment. The Okura Prestige Taipei appreciates your cooperation to make a better offer.
CDC Service Line: 1922/ 0800-001922